Sunday, March 30, 2008

Airing my neighbor's "Dirty Laundry"

Since Denise is too busy on her Facebook to get a Blog, I thought I'd make her a "guest blogger" on mine. This is the highlight of her week:

"We had scheduled for a carpenter to come over and give us an estimate on doing some work on the outside of our house. He came and as we were standing outside, I noticed something hanging out of one of his pant legs. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that it was a pair of UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must have take off his pants the night before, and left his undies in them, then forgot about it, and they fell to the bottom of his leg - OR, while doing laundry they got mixed up - I think it was the former.Anyway, as he was walking along, they kept falling more and more out of his pants, I was scared they'd fall out when we were both standing there and he would be REALLY embarrassed that his panties were sitting on the ground! I always walked in front of him incase they fell out and he noticed then he could pick them up without me 'seeing'. So they kept getting more and more out, then he sat at out table to write out the info, and when he got up, they fell out on my floor! Lucky for him, he didn't notice, and went on his merry way and was none the wiser. BUT, I had a gift on my dining room floor! The whole situation was so funny, I had to take a picture. " See below....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing....

Stefawn Von Gordon said...

As a little kid I witnessed a very old lady, leaving a Japanese restaurant have her too large undies drop to the floor... She kept right on walking. Her grown up son, without further ado said: "whoops, we have a little problem here", scooped them up, and into his pocket, and walked straight out the door. Ten seconds later my sister and I, since being raised by wolves apparently, busted out laughing, which for the rest of the duration of our meal set the entire restaurant off at every couple of minute intervals. My parents had tears rolling down their faces, and the wait staff (all Japanese, and usually somber) could not pull themselves together.